GK Invisible Wood Sealer is a durable, high-performance water-based sealer that penetrates porous surfaces such as decking, fencing and timber, to create an invisible repellent surface sealer.
Formulated using the latest technology to give outstanding performance and durability.
GK Invisible Wood Sealer is ready to use - do not dilute. Shake the container well before use.
Surfaces should be clean, dry and free from dirt, soiling mould and algae before applying. Thoroughly clean and treat any algae, mould or lichens using GK Pro, GK Concentrated Fungicidal Solution or GK Greener Kleener prior to treatment.
Always test a small hidden portion of the substrate before use, to ensure the result is satisfactory and to calculate consumption.
The ideal application temperature should be between 10ºc and 30ºc.
Apply with a brush, long pile roller or low-pressure spray to the saturation point in an even coat.
Once the first coat starts to soak in, apply a further wet on the wet coat. This method gives deeper penetration into the surface. Do not allow the product to dry between applications.
Avoid runs, drips or puddling by removing excess product from the surface using a clean lint-free cloth.
Leave to dry. The surface should be touch dry within 2 hours and fully dry after 24 hours.
For decking and flooring please allow 24 hours before subjecting to heavy traffic.
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS & BENEFITS
- GK Invisible Wood Sealer allows timber substrates to breathe so moisture can escape.
- Provides a hard-wearing, invisible, protective seal.
- Can be used on both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Will not change the texture or colour of the surface.
- Allows substrate to breathe so moisture can escape.
- UVA resistant.
- Resists the growth of mould and algae.
- Easy to use.
- Colour - White/Clear
- Odour - Barely Perceptible
- pH level between 6 - 8
- Shelf Life 24 months in the original unopened container
- Application Temperature Min 5℃ : Max 30℃
- Coverage Approx. 4 - 6 m² per litre depending on the porosity of the surface
Surfaces should be maintained using our range of cleaning products, GK Pro, GK Greener Kleener or GK Concentrated Fungicidal Wash.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Keep children and pets away until the treatment is complete.
For Health & Safety instructions, first aid measures, spillages and disposal instructions, see the separate Health & Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Product Data Sheets