Terms and Conditions
Terms of Website Use
https://gkproductsuk.com/ is operated by Rabart Decorators Merchants Ltd. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under registration number 01744021. Our registered office is Pontsarn Road, Pant Industrial Estate, Dowlais, Merthyr Tydfil, Mid Glam South Wales, CF48 2SR
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on this site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We will try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
We aim to update this website frequently, so content may change at any time. Any material on the site may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to add, remove or substitute products from sale.
Exclusion of Liability
The material displayed on this site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude;
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including but without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue
- Loss of business
- Loss of profits or contracts
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of data
- Loss of goodwill
- Wasted management or office time
- For any other loss or damage of any kind
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Viruses, hacking & other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990, and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a DDOS attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programs or data due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.
Links To & From Our Site
Any party linking to this website is entitled to do so providing that the conditions below are observed;
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website
- The website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or controversial content, or content that infringes property rights of a third party.
Please see the delivery terms & conditions FAQ.
Any quoted delivery times are estimates only. Time shall not be of the essence in the delivery of any goods and we shall accept no liability in relation to late delivery beyond the value of the goods in question.
It is the responsibility of the customer to provide adequate storage for the goods purchased. GK Products UK will not take any responsibility for losses, damages or costs arising out of unsuitable, unsafe or inadequate storage conditions.
Orders processed via gkproductsuk.com are for delivery by courier only.
If you would like to arrange to collect goods please contact your local distributor by phone directly.
Private United Kingdom customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. GK Products UK offers the following returns policy:
- Returns of unopened resalable items are accepted within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Any customer wishing to exercise this right must notify us by telephone to 0330 124 5702 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. As a further condition of the right to return, customers must also arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition to Rabart Decorators Merchants Ltd (Cwmbran), Unit 5, Court Road Industrial Estate, Cwmbran NP44 3AS. No refund can be made on goods that are returned in an unsaleable condition.
- If we pay the return cost then this will be deducted from any refund. The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by us at the said address.
- Refunds for goods returned are subject to a restocking fee. This fee is set at 20% of the price of the goods as paid.
- Customers shall be entitled to a full refund (less any charges referred to in (3) and (4) above) on full compliance with the foregoing.
- Any goods made to customers’ specifications or clearly personalised are excluded from the right to cancel.
Where goods are delivered to or received by the customer damaged or there is a shortfall, GK Products UK must be notified within 28 days in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claim will be accepted outside of this time limit. Any such re-delivery is subject to the provision by you of such proof of damage or shortfall as we may reasonably require.
Payment & Price
Orders are accepted on the condition that goods will be supplied at the company’s prices current at the date of dispatch. The company’s price will always supersede price on customer’s purchase orders unless otherwise agreed. Prices are subject to change.
Ownership of goods only transfers once we have received the full amount payable for those goods.
Neither party is liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation which is due to an event beyond the control of such party; including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any party affected by such an event shall inform the other party and use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement.
Health & Safety and Technical Data
These are available on the website by clicking ‘information sheets’ on a product and downloading the pdf, or via the downloads page.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
These terms and conditions and any claims arising in relation to goods ordered or supplied shall in all respects be governed by English Law and any dispute arising under or in connection with the foregoing shall be for the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Use of Registered Trademarks
We have been given permission by our suppliers for all use of Registered Trademarks, as identified by ® and ™ symbols.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should refer to them each time you place an order. Please address any comments or complaints: GK PRODUCTS UK, Pant Industrial Estate, Pontsarn Road, Merthyr Tydfil CF48 2TN
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.