Before and After
Stinky Pinky applied to a Sandstone Slab
Product in use
Stinky Pinky applied
Stinky Pinky™ is a non-acid rust remover which converts rust compounds into a water-soluble solution, it changes colour on activation and contact with rust.
It is designed to remove rust stains from delicate surfaces where other rust removers cannot be used due to their corrosive, acidic, nature.
Stinky Pinky™ has a neutral pH which allows for a wide range of uses on many different substrates. It will remove oxidisation from marble. stone, wood, paint, fibreglass, concrete, limestone and more.
COVERAGE RATES – A guide
Coverage of GK Stinky Pinky depends on the porosity of the substrate.
The values by substrate below are given only as an indication:
- Architectural Concrete: 5m² per litre
- Block Paving: 5-8m² per litre
- Natural Stone: 2-5m² per litre
- Granite: 8-16m² per litre
All surfaces must be treated to saturation to ensure 100% product efficiency. This varies by substrate. Treating a small patch trial area is recommended to calculate true consumption.
APPLICATION – (DO NOT DILUTE, PRODUCT IS READY TO USE)
- Always carry out an initial test to ensure the finished result is acceptable
- Before application remove grease, dirt, all loose and flaking material.
- Apply a saturated coat by brush or spray at a rate of 3m² - 4m² per litre on absorbent and 8m² - 10m² for non absorbent surfaces. such as tile or porcelain.
- Leave Stinky Pinky™ to react using the following timings:
- Light staining – for 10 minutes
- Heavy staining – for up to 2 hours
- Do not allow the product to dry. Re-apply if the surface dries out.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water and leave to dry
On some surfaces a slight discolouration may be evident immediately after cleaning, this will fade during the following 48 hours.
Keep in a dry place between 5ºC and 30ºC.Shelf life 24 months from the date of manufacture
PRODUCT DATA SHEETS
Join our group to get support and advice from hundreds of users.